Last updated: 09/03/2019
- Who processes your personal data
Registration to our website allows the use of the services dedicated to the users who are registered on all the websites of our network by using the same credentials. We want to be sure that users’ personal data are safe, so it gives instructions on privacy and security to its employees, and it makes sure that these instructions are strictly applied in the company.
- Our policy
- How we use your personal data and for what purposes
Your personal data (address or phone number, your user ID and password, e-mail address) are collected and processed by us for purposes strictly related to the proper use of the website and its information services, with information also provided by third-party advertisers. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in a manner in line with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- within the website access process, to provide you with private functionalities, such as the modification of your personal access and profile data;
- to provide you with assistance services;
- to send your final requests aimed to obtain information and to receive informative material, e.g., catalogues, brochures, price lists, to our visiters;
- to process and manage your orders (deliveries, invoices, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if any, are our payment or payment security providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. The recipients of your personal data, if any, are our payment or payment security providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. These businesses are obliged to protect your personal data and to use them in accordance to the regulation and the legal requirements.
- to sending your contact information to the brands advertised on our website, of which you will download catalogues, BIM and CAD files, or whose website you will visit via our pages. This is to permit the same brands to send you further information about the products you have consulted, in compliance with privacy regulations.
Your personal data is processed mainly electronically and in some cases also in printed matter. Your personal data will be stored in a way that allows you to be identified for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law. Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Moreover, your personal data may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities, in accordance with law and prior to formal request by these authorities, for instance within anti-fraud services. Your data will also be accessible to data processing chiefs as indicated in par. 2 and for the specific purposes indicated in the same paragraph. In all these cases, your consent is not required. Your personal information may be disclosed to the public only with your consent and only while providing the services rendered by our websites. Your personal information will not be transferred abroad. Please note that we process personal data of its users only for purposes strictly related to the provision of the services rendered through its websites and to inform you about new commercial initiatives closely related to the activities and services of the website. We process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, also by email, with your consent alone.
- What happens if you do not communicate your personal data to us
The communication of your data to us and, in particular, personal information, your email address, your postal address and phone number are required for receiving the newsletter and for accessing the free services provided by its network or for providing other services on the website requested by you or when your data is necessary for fulfilling legal obligations or procedures. Any refusal to communicate the data necessary for such purposes us may make it impossible for Us to provide the services through its websites, like sending you newsletters, providing information or printed materials, sending you news about conferences, seminars and courses, providing assistance services and correctly fulfilling legal obligations and procedures. Failure to communicate the data may, as appropriate, provide a legitimate and justified reason for Us to not execute or terminate the services requested by you. Communication of additional data to Us , other than that required for fulfilling its services is, however, optional and has no consequence on the use of the website. Depending on the circumstances and, if necessary at the time, we will duly inform you of the compulsory or optional requirement of communicating your personal data to Us . We will inform you of the compulsory or optional requirement of your personal data, by placing an asterisk (*) before compulsory information necessary to provide the services on our websites. Please note that the failure to disclose optional personal data does not entail any obligations or any disadvantages.
- Whom do we communicate your personal data to
Your personal data may be made available to third party companies who process the data independently only to carry out the operations described on our websites as indicated in paragraph 3 above and only when such a purpose is not incompatible with the purposes for which your data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, in accordance with the law. The other possible companies which we will send these data to are client business that, after signing contractual clauses, have given adequate guarantees on the use of these data with the same objectives as the ones that were set out when these data were gathered (requests of information, requests of quote, etc.). The data will not be communicated, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties, without the users having been informed beforehand and, with their consent, when it is required by law.
- How we collect your information on our sites
While using and browsing on our websites, some personal information may be collected automatically (by means of so-called "Cookies "), like, for example, the collection of the user's IP address and other information relating to browsing the website or the user's preferences expressed when choosing the services offered by the site. This information and data are collected directly and automatically by the web site and as part of its operational functions. Further details on how we collect our data can be found on our cookies information page (cookies).
7.1 Security measures
- Your rights
You are always entitled, pursuant to the articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, to the following rights and obtain:
- confirmation from Us of the existence or not of personal data concerning you,
- you are also entitled to obtain information from Us about the origin of your personal data,
- the purpose and methods of processing your personal data,
- the logic applied if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- the identity of the data controller and of the data processing chief;
- the names of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them like, for example, the data processing chiefs.
- When possible, information regarding the period of storage and processing limitations;
- Data portability, that is to say the possibility of receiving these data in a structured format that is readable by an automatic device and of sending them to another processing owner without any impediments.
- The update, the anonymous rectification or the integration of your personal data.
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters i) and j) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Withdrawal of consent at any moment without jeopardizing the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal; lodge a complaint to the competent authority (authority responsible for privacy)
You will, however, have the right to oppose totally or partially:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or commercial communication surveys.
c) to the automated decisional process concerning individuals with profiling.
You may freely and at any time exercise your rights within the limits of the law, by making a request to Us to the email address email@example.com to which we will give appropriate feedback. Us . può rifiutarsi di dar seguito a richieste che risultino futili, moleste, danneggino la privacy di altri o siano eccessivamente difficili da soddisfare. You can unsubscribe from our periodical newsletters at any time by clicking on the link "Unsubscribe from newsletter" in the footer of all our newsletters, sent upon your explicit request.
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights against the data controller under the European law. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Storage times
Your data are stored for the time needed to reach the aims set out in this regulation, unless the law asks for or allows a longer storage period.